Update on DTT
This month will mark 10 months since the SBC migrated to DTT. Most of the challenges that were
encountered during the first few months after the launch have been put under control.
All of the SBC’s 17 transmitters on Mahé, Praslin, La Digue and Ste Anne have been fully
operational since November last year.
- Salah strike gives Egypt victory over Guinea-Bissau at Cup of Nations
- Tsunami waves crash ashore in Tonga after powerful eruption
- Chennai’s MIOT International opens eye care facility in Seychelles
- Seychelles’ former Miss Regatta wins Miss University Africa Tourism title
- Seychelles’ President heads for Abu Dhabi sustainability summit