National Assembly moves to automated filming
The first session of the 7th National Assembly this morning was filmed using robotic PTZ
(Pan,Tilt, Zoom) cameras.
Filming in the National Assembly chamber was, up till now, a task performed by camera
operators from SBC.
- Salah strike gives Egypt victory over Guinea-Bissau at Cup of Nations
- Tsunami waves crash ashore in Tonga after powerful eruption
- Chennai’s MIOT International opens eye care facility in Seychelles
- Seychelles’ former Miss Regatta wins Miss University Africa Tourism title
- Seychelles’ President heads for Abu Dhabi sustainability summit