National Assembly moves to automated filming
The first session of the 7th National Assembly this morning was filmed using robotic PTZ
(Pan,Tilt, Zoom) cameras.
Filming in the National Assembly chamber was, up till now, a task performed by camera
operators from SBC.
- Libya since Kadhafi: A decade of civil war and chaos
- Indian Ocean Commission donations help Seychelles increase medical preparedness
- Australia studying Seychelles’ effective COVID-19 response, new high commissioner says
- ‘Deadly’ air strikes hit capital of Ethiopia’s Tigray
- Colin Powell dies of Covid-19 complications