Vanuatu orders volcano-hit island to evacuate again
Vanuatu renewed a state of emergency on the volcano-hit island of Ambae Friday and ordered the compulsory evacuation of all residents.
A series of eruptions at the Manaro volcano that began last September intensified this week, sending a 12 kilometre (7.5 mile) column of ash spewing into the atmosphere.
The Vanuatu Meteorology and Geo-hazards department has described the volcano as a “danger to direct safety to life” and warned people to stay three kilometres from its vent.
“The local population from Ambae and from neighbouring islands will continue to hear rumbling, volcanic explosions (and) smell volcanic gases,” it said.
- Takamaka Bay Rum’s listing on Seychelles’ stock exchange could provide fuel for market expansion
- Just How To Protect Your Relationship Through The Seven itch year
- Lass mich daruber erzahlen PlanetRomeo im Erprobung 2020 вЂ“ Aufwand, Erfahrungen & Funktionsweise
- Web Cam Porno & Sexo en Vivo comme Porno en Directo con chicas!
- Adam 4 Adam Review вЂ“ Best for Men. What makes Adam 4 Adam work?