Seychellois living in Australia balancing both modelling and aviation careers
A young Seychellois residing in Australia landed an unexpected job — modelling — while living his childhood dream of being a pilot.
Jeffery Kissubi holds both a private and commercial pilot license and does part-time modelling as well. His modelling career kicked off randomly and has given him the chance to work with brands such as Puma, TAG and Heuer.
In an interview with SNA over Messenger, the 26-year-old said he always wanted to become a pilot. He recalls “playing outside with little mangoes pretending it was a plane, even making paper planes and imagine flying a real one….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- Vatican plays down fears for former pope Benedict’s health
- Work permits revoked for expats outside Seychelles; gov’t eyes rising unemployment
- Natural toxins likely killed hundreds of Botswana elephants: govt
- 14 housing projects allocated from Seychelles’ 24-24-24 plan
- Verdict looms in killing of Lebanon ex-PM Hariri