Seychelles National Botanical Gardens to benefit from agreement with garden in Germany
An agreement with a botanical garden in Germany will lead to exchanges with scientists, experts and technical personnel.
The agreement was signed by the chief executive of Seychelles National Botanical Gardens Foundation, Raymond Brioche, and the Lord Mayor of Dortmund, Ullrich Sierau, in September.
The Seychelles National Botanical Gardens and the Botanical Garden Rombergpark will receive support from each other in the fields of horticulture, ecology, education, biodiversity conservation and research.
Joint training programmes will be organised for staff and the public in these fields.
“The problem that we face here in Seychelles is a lack of human capacity….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- State of Nation response: Opposition Leader says Seychelles’ roadmap not clear
- White House asks Congress for $2.5 bn to fight coronavirus: reports
- Amid tourist influx, Beach Control Committee to ensure Seychelles remains world-class destination
- Turmoil in Malaysia as PM Mahathir resigns
- Seychelles’ second underwater optical cable scheduled to land in July 2021