New court building in Seychelles to open in 2020 thanks to India
The Seychelles’ Magistrates’ Court and tribunals are set to get a new state-of-the-art building by January 2020 funded by the government of India.
The foundation stone of the new building was laid on Friday symbolising the beginning of construction for the establishment which will be located at Ile du Port — a manmade island on the outskirts of Victoria.
The new building will house the Magistrates’ Court, Family Tribunal, Employment Tribunal, Rent Board and Juvenile courts.
Seychelles, an archipelago in the western Indian Ocean, has a judiciary building — the Palais de Justice — built by the Chinese government in partnership with the government of Seychelles….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- Seychelles’ Central Bank says economy remains fragile
- No respite from Israel strikes, as diplomatic efforts intensify
- Inde: au moins 24 morts et 96 disparus sur le passage du cyclone Tauktae
- Tourism, blue economy, fisheries top the agenda of Oman’s ambassador to Seychelles
- Reliable Strategies for History of Cbd That You Can Begin to Use Immediately