Interview: Air Seychelles looking at innovation, efficiency to serve tourism industry, new chief says
Air Seychelles, the island nation’s national carrier, named Remco Althuis its permanent chief executive after serving as the interim chief executive for nine months.
SNA met with Althuis to learn more about the 48-year-old Netherlands citizen and plans that he has for Air Seychelles. Althuis joined the company after the former chief executive, Roy Kinnear, resigned in December.
SNA: Could you share with us the career path which led you to the chief executive of Air Seychelles?
- Myriam St. Ange: Seychellois hotelier laid to rest at age 74
- Half of Seychelles’ adolescents receive COVID-19 dose; 3rd shot available for the vulnerable
- US envoy to Haiti resigns, slams migrant deportations
- Seychelles’ President tells UN General Assembly: Leave no one behind
- Merkel rivals plead for stronger Europe in final election debate