Get your moves right: Traditional dance book and DVD launched in Seychelles
A new book and DVD that just launched will provide people interested in learning the traditional local dances of Seychelles the opportunity to learn.
Aimed at creating a standard by which competitions will be judged, the book is called ‘Standardizasyon Ladans Tradisyonnel – Ladans Senp,’ or “Standardisation Traditional Dance – Simple Dance’ in English.
“We have noticed in competitions that some people are not satisfied as the style of dancing differ from group to group. We want to have a standard on which we will be able to judge performances,” said Cecile Kalebi, the principal secretary for the Department of Culture.
- Seychelles’ Central Bank says economy remains fragile
- No respite from Israel strikes, as diplomatic efforts intensify
- Inde: au moins 24 morts et 96 disparus sur le passage du cyclone Tauktae
- Tourism, blue economy, fisheries top the agenda of Oman’s ambassador to Seychelles
- Reliable Strategies for History of Cbd That You Can Begin to Use Immediately