Agreement between Air Seychelles and Air India gives travellers more connections
Air Seychelles and Air India are now offering travellers enhanced connections on their respective networks following the signing of a codeshare agreement between the two airlines on Thursday.
The Seychelles’ national airline said that under the agreement, Air India will place its “AI” code on Air Seychelles regional services between Mumbai to Seychelles and Johannesburg.
In return, Air Seychelles will place its “HM” code on Air India’s domestic services to eight cities — Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Kochi, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Trivandrum. The code will also be used on Air India’s international services between Mumbai and Bangkok.
At the signing ceremony, the chairman and managing director of Air India, Pradeep Singh Kharola, said, “This partnership with Air Seychelles will enable our customers to have a direct access to this beautiful archipelago in the Indian Ocean….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- Court in Seychelles rules on issue of 5 percent salary raise in cases pitting President against Speaker
- Sri Lanka PM faces party challenge in presidential battle
- Seychelles supporting Palestinian sovereignty push, Vietnam’s quest for UN Security Council
- Britain’s Supreme Court enters Brexit drama
- Seychelles Tourism Board sees big potential in Israeli market ahead of direct flights