After overseeing increase in Chinese assistance, ambassador to Seychelles says goodbye
Bilateral relations, especially in the maritime field, between Seychelles and China, has positively progressed over the past two years, said the outgoing Chinese Ambassador on Tuesday.
Yu Jinsong made this statement to the press after paying a farewell visit to President Danny Faure at State House, Victoria.
In early September, Faure and his Chinese counterpart, President Xi Jinping, signed two Memoranda of Understanding. The first addressed cooperation between the two countries within the framework of the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Initiative. The second aims at improving cooperation within the maritime sector through a ‘Blue Partnership’.
- Seychelles’ Central Bank says economy remains fragile
- No respite from Israel strikes, as diplomatic efforts intensify
- Inde: au moins 24 morts et 96 disparus sur le passage du cyclone Tauktae
- Tourism, blue economy, fisheries top the agenda of Oman’s ambassador to Seychelles
- Reliable Strategies for History of Cbd That You Can Begin to Use Immediately