After a modern facelift, Seychelles National Museum of History reopens to public
The Seychelles National Museum of History will reopen its doors to visitors starting Monday after being closed for over a year for a transformation that included a digital facelift.
The 53-year-old museum has kept its traditional features after undergoing renovations since 2016. But it also incorporated new lights and sounds in its displays. The museum had been closed to visitors since May last year.
The entrance fee for the museum will be SCR25 ($2) for residents and SCR150 ($11) for visitors….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- Chagossian community loses argument at UK court
- Airbus pulls plug on costly A380 superjumbo as sales plummet
- Venezuela at UN enlists countries in show of support
- Zil Pasyon, luxury resort in Seychelles, part of mass sale to InterContinental Hotels Group
- Proposed bill seeks to ensure more protected areas in Seychelles