After a modern facelift, Seychelles National Museum of History reopens to public
The Seychelles National Museum of History will reopen its doors to visitors starting Monday after being closed for over a year for a transformation that included a digital facelift.
The 53-year-old museum has kept its traditional features after undergoing renovations since 2016. But it also incorporated new lights and sounds in its displays. The museum had been closed to visitors since May last year.
The entrance fee for the museum will be SCR25 ($2) for residents and SCR150 ($11) for visitors….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- Hospital in India interested in Seychelles’ Ministry of Health partnership for patient treatment
- North Korea warns on US sanctions
- New book launched in Seychelles chronicles Indian Ocean sea voyages
- Nations agree milestone rulebook for Paris climate treaty
- Eyeing new tourism and trade, Seychelles signs air agreements with 8 countries