After a modern facelift, Seychelles National Museum of History reopens to public
The Seychelles National Museum of History will reopen its doors to visitors starting Monday after being closed for over a year for a transformation that included a digital facelift.
The 53-year-old museum has kept its traditional features after undergoing renovations since 2016. But it also incorporated new lights and sounds in its displays. The museum had been closed to visitors since May last year.
The entrance fee for the museum will be SCR25 ($2) for residents and SCR150 ($11) for visitors….
Source: Seychelles News Agency
- India’s marathon vote ends, Modi on tenterhooks over second term
- Seychellois school children propagating native trees to help counter climate change effects
- Bomb blast hits tourist bus near Egypt pyramids
- 2 Seychellois return from a mission to a land the modern world has not yet found
- Termite infestation has authorities in Seychelles looking closely at imported wood