5 superior athletes from Seychelles and the sports they excel at
At this time next year, athletes from Seychelles together with those from other islands in the region will be competing in the 10th edition of the Indian Ocean Island Games in Mauritius.
Athletes from the island nation have been preparing for the games since the last one in 2015. The Seychellois contingent will include athletes on Olympic scholarships which allows them to train and participate in international events.
SNA looks at five athletes training at a higher level who will also be at the Games next year.
- State of Nation response: Opposition Leader says Seychelles’ roadmap not clear
- White House asks Congress for $2.5 bn to fight coronavirus: reports
- Amid tourist influx, Beach Control Committee to ensure Seychelles remains world-class destination
- Turmoil in Malaysia as PM Mahathir resigns
- Seychelles’ second underwater optical cable scheduled to land in July 2021